Saturday, June 13, 2015

The blonde of all trades

So I finally landed myself a pretty steady job.  It's a temp to perm position.  They said I'd go perm in 90 days but from what I have heard from the employees that were temp to perm it too 1-2 years.  I am ok with that because it's a steady job.  Plus, I will be able to get medical benefits and paid holidays.

While I am still selling Gold Canyon Candles I decided to try Tastefully Simple.  People always need to eat. So now I sell that along with candles and of course Origami Owl.  While it may seem like a lot it't not.  I can do different events with different companies.  The candles I have found don't so as well of jewelry or food.  But I do have quite a few loyal candle customers.

Plus throw in the event listing site All Things Vendor Events and I'm fully booked.  Go me.  Better to be busy then ideal.  I do enjoy everything I do and wouldn't trade it for the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment